Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movie Café Most Awaited 2009 Flicks

It’s going to be a little odd here, instead of recapping my own list of 2008 best films; I’ll make my list of the most awaited film in 2009 first as this is the more exciting topic in my mind now. In fact, from what I can tell, 2009 is looking like an awesome year at the movies, If all goes well, moviegoers will see the carnival of comic books goes on the way to the big screen again, the return of James Cameron since his masterpiece “Titanic” eleven years ago, a healthy balance of fantasy and sci-fi, and another Terminator movie minus Arnold even though he said he’ll be back. But is there a 2009 film that can equal the colossal success of The Dark Knight? And which hot franchises that will step up to fill the spaces left by Batman, Bond and Indy? In my opinion, two of them that will have another
WATCH MORE >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI