Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 Has Been More Pleasurable With

It’s just like a tradition if December of every year brings the kaleidoscope lists of movies-- which ones gather the most money, which ones were the biggest flops, which ones were the finest, which ones were the worst, which ones might get selected for awards... And in the way to close this pleasurable year and welcoming what will happen in the next new year, here once again I made a list of summarization of what that I’ve been watched through the year, what from them that could be categorize as the most pleasurable show and what weren’t.
Today, I’ll bring down first my best of 2008 and here they are, if you want to give opinions and list of your own favorite of this year, please share it with me here.
WATCH MORE >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI