Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let’s Celebrate The Season of Love

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Sam Keen, from To Love and Be LovedFebruary is the month for love. With Valentine's Day just right around the corner make it’s so traditional to celebrate love this month. But for me Valentine is not just a day to show the love I have for my better half but to show my appreciation, affection and good feelings I carry for my friends, family and the special people around me. Although I do not need a special day to remind me of that, but having a specific day is a perfect opportunity to celebrate these feelings. The images of love we start to see everywhere are ones of diamonds, chocolates and flowers. These things are easy to associate with affection, aren't they? But somehow,
WATCH MORE >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI