Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What A Wonderful First Year

It’s been a great first year for Movie Café to surf on this online blogging world, through many moods and learning process, it’s like a proud one for me as it was my first attempt to make a blog about one of my favorite things and what I’ve desire a lot which is Movie. Sometime I feel I must doing something better for this blog, coz there’s still many lacks in here, but I hope after this first anniversary I will reach everything I need to make a good progressing for Movie Café, and I also hope this blog will through lot more years in ahead. Now, how I’ll spend to celebrate this first birthday, amidst of course thanks to God for this blessing year and thanks to all my loyal readers, here
WATCH MORE >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI